Ready to register? Click the date and time on the calendar to register online.
Taking a full-length practice test is an essential part of preparing for a standardized test. Method Test Prep regularly holds practice tests at its Mineola and Plainview centers, where students are able to take a full-length SAT or ACT under test-like conditions.* Each part of the exam is graded, and students get to keep a copy of the test for review.
Don’t see the date you want? Give us a call at 516-597-4999 and we’d be happy to register you over the phone.
Please note: Effective May 1st, 2017, we will only be accommodating students who require extra time at our Mineola center.
To view upcoming practice tests at our Mineola center, click here.
What to Bring:
Method Test Prep Flagship Center – Plainview
303 Sunnyside Boulevard, Suite 20
Plainview, NY 11803
The entrance to our parking lot is on Fairchild Avenue, the cross street to Sunnyside Blvd.
For more detailed directions, please see the map below.
How To Get Scores: Students are sent home with instructions on how to log in and check their score. Students may request a copy of the answer key if they would like to score the test themselves sooner.
Policies and Procedures:
- Students are expected to come at the day and time of the test for which they are registered. Moreover, students who are not registered for a scheduled session are not guaranteed a seat. Please call us at least 24 hours ahead of time if you need to make a change or if you do not see the day and/or time of the test you are looking for. Please note: we cannot always accommodate practice test requests with less than 24 hours notice. Practice tests are non-refundable without giving at least 24 hours advance notice of any changes.
- If your student requires special accommodations please call us so that we may make arrangements prior to the exam. We may not be able to accommodate all requests. Effective immediately, we will only be able to handle students who require special accommodations on Sunday practice tests. Please call us should you have any questions.
- In the event that we need to cancel or delay a practice test due to inclement weather, you will be contacted beforehand via the email address provided. We will also post any and all alerts and updates on this page.
- Effective immediately, all students who wish to take a practice test must register no less than 24 hours in advance and pay by credit or debit card. We cannot hold a space for a student who has not registered and paid by credit or debit card beforehand. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Effective May 1st, 2017, we will only be accommodating students who require extra time at our Mineola center.
Method Test Prep • Phone: (516) 597-4999