Taking a full-length practice test is an essential part of preparing for a standardized test. Method Test Prep regularly holds practice tests at its Plainview center, where students are able to take a full-length SAT or ACT under test-like conditions.* Each part of the exam is graded, and students get to keep a copy of the test for review.
• • •
How To Register: Select a date on the right, and click “Enroll Today”
What to Bring:
Method Test Prep Flagship Center – Plainview
303 Sunnyside Boulevard, Suite 20
Plainview, NY 11803
The entrance to our parking lot is on Fairchild Avenue, the cross street to Sunnyside Blvd.
For more detailed directions, please see the map below.
How To Get Scores: A detailed score report will be emailed to the address used to register within one week. Students may request a copy of the answer key if they would like to score the test themselves sooner.
- Students are expected to come at the day and time of the test for which they are registered. Moreover, students who are not registered for a scheduled session are not guaranteed a seat. Please call us at least 24 hours ahead of time if you need to make a change or if you do not see the day and/or time of the test you are looking for.
- If your student requires special accommodations please call us so that we may make arrangements prior to the exam. We may not be able to accommodate all requests.
- In the event that we need to cancel or delay a practice test due to inclement weather, you will be contacted beforehand via the email address provided. We will also post any and all alerts and updates on this page.
- Practice Tests Will NOT Be Held:
- Saturday, July 18th – Sunday, July 19th
- Saturday, July 25th – Sunday, July 26th
To view upcoming practice tests at our new Mineola center, click here.
Method Test Prep • Phone: (516) 597-4999